Eductors utilize liquids under pressure as a motive fluid to entrain a flow of gases, vapours or liquids.
We supply Inline Eductors for the following applications:
- Emptying of vessels and sumps
- Blending of liquids
- Diluting of corrosive liquids in water
- Aeration of liquids and effluents
- Vacuum – Raising
- Pump priming
- Transferring liquids or slurries
- Condensing vapour streams
Intake Mixing Jets
Pumping a liquid through a mixing jet inside a tank entrains an additional flow equal to three-times the pump flow. Mixing is vigorous, and for larger vessels several mixing nozzles are utilized.